1. The most I’ve spent this last week was groceries. I hosted book club, baked some cookies and a pie for the county fair, and made cupcakes for a friend’s birthday.
2. Today I am thankful for a super air conditioned office. After a 105+ weekend of baking without A/C today felt really good.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was go to my town’s tomato festival. We judged salsas, tasted tomatoes, sampled local chef’s creations with tomatoes, listened to some good music and watched dancers.
4. I will consider this week a success if I make progress in my research: it’s been stagnant for a while.
5. The last thing I won a VegaSport Pre-Workout Energizer from Good Clean Food.
Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. To participate, please visit Ginna’s blog for the questions and rules!