1. The most I’ve spent this last week was, besides for bills, on a new phone: more to follow later this week.
2. Today I am thankful for tomatoes! Mine have failed miserably, but this weekend I received 2 pints of cherry tomatoes and 10 lbs (!) of Romas.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was go window shopping in historic downtown with a friend.
4. I will consider this week a success if I get my submissions for the county fair ready!
5. I am trying to incorporate more fruit in my diet. I know this sounds strange, particularly from a vegetarian who adores veggies as much as I do, but I really don’t like fruit. I’ll eat it, but only while making yucky faces.
Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. To participate, please go visit Ginna’s blog for more information!