1. The most I’ve spent this last week was at Costco: renewing my membership, filling my tank, buying kibble and a pack of protein bars.
2. Today I am thankful for having a very international group of friends. It’s been so fun watching the Olympics and hearing all the accents and listening to all the anthems.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was spend Saturday night catch up with friends, meeting some new people, and eating delicious caramel cake.
4. I will consider this week a success if a single tomato on my plants ripens. Just one: that’s all I’m asking for.
5. This summer has been pretty nice. We’ve only had a few stretches of 100+ weather, not too many grass fires, and no drought warnings over our heads.
Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. To participate, please visit Ginna’s blog!