1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on gas, as always.
2. Today I am thankful for a good companion in my dog.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was weed my garden then spend half the weekend reading in the shade with a mug of tea or glass of wine.
4. I will consider this week a success if I work out twice with my new Jillian Michaels DVD.
5. I am most looking forward to the running events in the Olympics. I ran track and cross country in high school and as an adult enjoy the occasional half or full marathon. It’s so awe inspiring.
Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. To participate, go check out Ginna’s blog!