1. The most I’ve spent this last week was for a wedding this weekend: repair shoes, buy a present, pay for parking, etc.
2. Today I am thankful for a break in the heat. It was 100 plus for most of last week, so I’m super excited about today’s high of 80.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was stay home and make smoothies with an old friend. She moved across country a few years ago and is back in town visiting family.
4. I will consider this week a success if I do statistics practice problems.
5. One recipe I want to try soon is a purslane salad. I got this new veggie in my CSA box and it sounds really refreshing.
Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. To participate, please go visit Ginna’s blog!