1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on bills. Just one more month of the higher mortgage!
2. Today I am thankful for an abundance of summer produce. I’ve already got several batches of preserves to fill my pantry, and I’ve only got more coming.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was take a mid-work walk with a friend. It was nice to get out of my windowless office and remember that summer was actually happening.
4. I will consider this week a success if I make progress on my research.
5. This July 4th I have no plans so far. Guess I’ve got to get on that, huh?
Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series created by My Pretty Pennies.