1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on cleaning supplies. Does anybody else run out of EVERYTHING at the same time?
2. Today I am thankful for ice cream. Nothing says summer quite like ice cream, and I love a little sweet treat at the end of my day. Shallow, but true.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was turn on my happy music while cleaning: Shakira and I had a great time scrubbing the sink.
4. I will consider this week a success if I pass my final and hand in my project for another class. Yup, we’re still in school.
5. I am currently reading papers on dengue fever. However, on my coffee table is a copy of The Elegance of the Hedgehog, which will be for my book club meeting this weekend. Once I’m done with finals, hopefully I can get started without feeling guilty!
Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. To participate, please visit Ginna’s blog. And thanks for stopping by!