1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on a bill I owed the dentist. You know, besides my mortgage, HOA, utility bills, credit cards, filling the car with gas and buying groceries. (The first of the month can be so painful.)
2. Today I am thankful for weddings! I went to my first of the season this past weekend and I’m looking forward to the other ones I’m going to this summer. Who doesn’t love happy people and cake?
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was take a long walk on Sunday morning. It was still cool out and I detoured around all the gorgeous Victorians in my town and literally stopped to sniff every rose I could reach.
4. I will consider this week a success if I finish all my schoolwork.
5. One craft I’d like to master is sewing. I’ve done a little bit, but would to do more to make throw pillows, curtains, maybe even some of my own to clothes.
Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. To participate, please visit Ginna’s blog!