1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on gas: I had to top up before a trip this weekend.
2. Today I am thankful for my bed. I went camping this weekend and while it was fun, sleeping in a bed is glorious after two nights on the ground.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was spend some time with friends.
4. I will consider this week a success if I finish all my homework!
5. I am really trying to get a lot of research done. I officially start a second project June 1st, and I’m trying frantically to finish my current project so I can put all my energy into the new one.
Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. To participate, visit Ginna’s blog!