1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on my mortgage. Oh, the first of the month.
2. Today I am thankful for a really productive week last week at school.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was take a walk with a friend through a local rose garden.
4. I will consider this week a success if I pass my midterm.
5. The most delicious things I ate all week was homemade sun-dried tomato tapenade on fresh baked French bread! I had a girlfriend over for dinner, and I’m trying to use up my pantry supplies creatively, particularly the stuff from last summer’s garden. The tapenade was AMAZING and I’m really getting the hang out of baking my own bread.
Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series created by My Pretty Pennies. To participate, please visit Ginna over at My Pretty Pennies!