1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on gas. A million little trips came up, and often I was too lazy to figure out how to bus it.
2. Today I am thankful for a break through in my research.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was have a friend over for a glass of wine, some cookie dough and some tv dramas.
4. I will consider this week a success if I finish my analyses.
5. If I could redecorate one room, I would choose my bedroom. I really want to paint the walls, frame some prints etc, but whenever I find the time, I’m short on cash, and vice versa.
Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series created by My Pretty Pennies. To participate, pleas visit Ginna at My Pretty Pennies!