1. The most I’ve spent this last week was gas. I was in charge of driving for a camping trip.
2. Today I am thankful for gorgeous weather. Last week was 60 and rainy, but this week is mid 70s and sunny, my favorite kind of weather!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was go camping with friends. We hiked around, had a campfire with smores, sang, and talked a LOT.
4. I will consider this week a success if I don’t crash my work computer.
5. The last TV show/program I watched was Grey’s Anatomy on Thursday night. I actually didn’t get into it until a few years ago, and now it’s one of the very few programs I watch consistently.
Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series created by My Pretty Pennies. To participate, please visit Ginna over at My Pretty Pennies!