1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on an afternoon out with a girlfriend: $55. I refilled my Starbucks card, picked up a box of fancy truffles at my favorite chocolate shop, then got a pedicure and forgot to ask for the most basic version, and got the default most expensive one. Oops.
2. Today I am thankful for a peaceful Sunday.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was work in my garden.
4. I will consider this week a success if I keep my house clean.
5. This Easter I had a lovely day to myself. I bathed the dog, gave myself a facial, made a yummy lunch, then went to church.
Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. To participate, please check out Ginna’s blog!