1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on food. Despite my best intentions, finals week turns me into a big ball of stress, and I found myself buying, rather than packing, food.
2. Today I am thankful for finals being over!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was learn a new move in Crossfit. My friend and I are using Groupons there (so not exactly free, but way cheap!) and this week we learned the clean and jerk (?) and it makes me feel so tough to be lifting free weights like that.
4. I will consider this week a success if I get everything done that I need to. My house is a mess, and the dog needs a bath and a trip to the vet.
5. One thing I love about my home is that it’s mine. I take so much pride in owning my place and it lets like a grown-up, while going back to school full time has left me feeling like a kid again.
Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series created by My Pretty Pennies. To participate, please visit Ginna’s blog!