Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series created by My Pretty Pennies. To participate, please visit Ginna at My Pretty Pennies!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on replacing my watch battery. I feel so naked without one!
2. Today I am thankful for a break from the rain. It poured most of last week, and it’s supposed to rain more this week, but for today I didn’t get soaked on my bike.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was watching the first few rounds of the NCAA tournament. My friends and I are betting with batches of cookies, and so far I’m ahead!
4. I will consider this week a success if I pass my finals.
5. If I could afford one unnecessary luxury, I would pay a dog walker. Picking up poop in the rain is my least favorite part of being a dog owner.