Weekly Money Check-Up is a weekly series on My Pretty Pennies. To participate, please check out Ginna’s blog at My Pretty Pennies.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was at Marshall’s. Moisturizer and a kitchen tool for me, and a present for a friend’s bridal shower.
2. Today I am thankful for longer evenings. I feel like I can get so much more done when it’s not almost dark by the time I get home.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was watch a Bride & Prejudice with my book club. A Bollywood version of a lit classic watched with lit professors? So freaking funny.
4. I will consider this week a success if I hand in all my projects on time.
5. My favorite spring flower is all of them. I just can’t get enough of all these splashes of color coming out!