Thanks to My Pretty Pennies for organizing this weekly money check-up!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on bills, followed by gas and groceries.
2. Today I am thankful for gorgeous weather lately! Everything seems so much more bearable when it’s 75 and sunny.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was go for a ride with my friend.
4. I will consider this week a success if I take the bus to school everyday.
5. I consider myself an introvert. I love being by myself and require down time everyday. I can handle big groups, but my ideal party would be 6-8 people, some snacks and a couple of board games.