1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on a half gallon of skim milk. Yay for a virtually no spend week!
2. Today I am thankful for spring beginning. I just love the flowers popping up everywhere.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy help a friend bake a cake. We got vaguely sick off frosting and drank too much wine, but it was soo much fun just to giggle and have fun.
4. I will consider this week a success if I do well on a midterm.
5. The thing I am most excited about spring is the weather getting warmer. I’m so tired of the 50s and 60s: bring on the 70s and 80s!