1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on gas, again. I seriously need to find something more exciting, but once I pay my bills at the beginning of the month, gas is my biggest expense.
2. Today I am thankful for finishing an assignment early.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was use a friend’s extra ticket to go hear a latin jazz concert. The music was amazing, we got to dress up and it was so much fun to discuss music with a fellow fan.
4. I will consider this week a success if I walk my dog every day. Poor baby’s been limited to laps around my complex or trips to my backyard for the past few days.
5. The last thing I ate was roasted garlic hummus and sourdough baguette.