1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on my mortgage, closely followed by my HOA fees.
2. Today I am thankful for my excellent boss, who’s really supportive of my career goals.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was have a friend come over for dinner. We caught up and I got a test subject for some of my new recipes.
4. I will consider this week a success if finally get around to pruning my rose bushes.
5. I can’t start my day without a cup of tea. Coffee is too much caffeine for me, but tea is lovely.