1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on dinner out at a conference in San Francisco. But I’ll get reimbursed, so it’s fancy food for free.
2. Today I am thankful that I got to sleep in today. Between work and school and volunteer obligations, I’ve been dragging my behind this week.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was use a friend’s extra Groupon to go to a Pilates class with her. We laughed about ourselves for an hour afterwards.
4. I will consider this week a success if I bike to work 3 times. I need to get back into the habit..
5. When I was a kid, I wanted to be a scientist when I grew up. Yeah, a nerd from the beginning. However, I’m not actually attempting to cure cancer, so at least I changed my focus a little.