Another money check-up from My Pretty Pennies.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on buying more gas. Definitely lots of driving this month: glad I’m busing to work these days, otherwise my gas bill would be astronomical.
2. Today I am thankful for my dog. Rubbing his belly is better than Prozac.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was borrowing “Catching Fire” on my Kindle and reading it all in one day. All I can say? Wow. Can’t wait for the third one.
4. I will consider this week a success if I don’t blow up my work computer. I’m seriously pushing its limits, and the hard drive etc have already been expanded my my computer guru.
5. The craft I am currently interested in right now is sewing. I made a few throw pillows and now I feel like I can tackle a dress.