I just discovered My Pretty Pennies, who lives in my hometown and had the genius idea of posting a weekly money check-up and I thought I’d join in.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on gas. Not exciting, but necessary.
2. Today I am thankful for using forgotten Groupons and getting my first facial!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was having a friend come over and catching up spaghetti & popcorn.
4. I will consider this week a success if my experiment works this weekend.
5. My purse contains my wallet, cell phone, keys, kindle, a pen, and a pouch with: hand sanitizer, lotion, tissues, Altoids, packable tote bag, facial powder, lipstick, chapstick, nail clippers, and a small first aid kit. Did I ever mention I was both a Girl and Boy Scout?